Notice – Department of Planning
March 19, 2020
- To our valued customers and key stakeholders
Effective March 19, 2020, due to Covid-19, please be advised of the following:
- The office is not open to the public.
- We are working at a reduced level and from home.
- Remote access to the network is limited to public officers dealing with emergencies. As such, Dept. of Planning officers will only largely be accessing work email and not our file management system, EnerGov, as that requires access to the network. N.B. We hope that in the coming days, remote access will become more readily available to all public officers.
- The Draft Bermuda Plan 2018 Tribunal and Development Applications Board are suspended until further notice.
- In the interests of the safety and wellbeing of our employees, the conducting of any Building/Electrical/Elevator inspections will be minimal and only conducted as absolutely necessary. For any requests that are critical, please direct them to the Director.
Please direct any queries to the following public officers:
- Director: Victoria Pereira email@example.com 705-0398
- Assistant Director: Larry Williams firstname.lastname@example.org 504-1775
- Acting Asst. Building Control Officer: Steven Every email@example.com 747-8100
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
58 Court Street, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building
5th Floor, City of Hamilton, HM 12
Phone: (441) 295-5151 Fax: (441) 295-4100
General Enquires: (441) 297-7756 Development Control: (441) 297-7810 Building Control: (441) 297-7755
Forward Planning: (441) 297-7778 Building Inspection Requests 24-Hr. Line (441) 297-7828