To our valued customers and key stakeholders,
Please be advised of the following:
- The Department is not open to walk in queries but continues to provide services.
- Most officers are working from home, however, a skeleton crew are in the office and therefore the main number is still being used: 297-7756
- Building and Electrical inspection requests should continue to logged using the code-a-phone: 297-7828
- Officers can be contacted via email and via virtual meetings.
- For general enquiries via email, persons should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: planning.gov.bm
- The Department’s system: https://planningenergov.gov.bm/EnerGov_Prod/selfservice/BermudaProd#/home
- For inquiries on how to use our online system, please email the Information Systems Officer, Ms. Mandy Shailer email@example.com
Please direct any queries and/or requests for appointments to the following public officers:
General enquiries and Enforcement matters:
Building Permit enquiries:
Planning Application enquiries:
Draft Bermuda Plan 2018 enquiries:
Thank you for your patience and understanding.